Rules for Using MVPA’s Tennis Ball Machine
- Please read the attached user’s manual for operation (for the Phenom 2 only).
- You assume responsible for the safety of others, especially children, who are using or around the ball machine while you are using it.
- You assume responsibility for proper care of the machine during your use. You must collect all balls, store the machine, and lock it in it’s shed after use.
- Please, contact one of the tennis contacts for assistance if you have questions about proper use or problems with machine operation.
- Please, report any equipment malfunction, failure, or breakage to the Gatehouse.
- Please, limit your usage time to one hour if others are waiting to use the machine or the court.
The manual is written for both the Phenom and the Phenom 2. MVPA has the Phenom 2 so you can ignore the sections highlighted in yellow as they pertain to only the phenom model.
NOTE: The ball machine is loaded with balls for your convenience, please do your best to collect all balls from the machine and reload them into the machine before storing at the end of your session. Also, the hoppers with balls and the cases of balls in the ball machine shed belong to Jr. Tennis are are NOT for use in the ball machine.
HOW TO MANEUVER THE BALL MACHINE INTO THE SHED: Once you reach the grass area, please pull the machine by the handles so the large wheels in the back of the machine are leading. Once you get to the ramp pivot the machine so the front is facing the shed. Step onto the ramp in front of the machine and grasp the machine at the top of the base, pull it up the ramp, then lift to clear the front wheels over the edge of the shed. Finally, pivot the machine sideways into the shed.
Once you have read and understand the manual please fill out to go out and have some fun!
Thanks for your interest and we hope you enjoy the Phenom 2!