CRAB FEAST IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID.
Come to the annual all-you-can-eat crab feast – rain or shine! Saturday, July 13, 5pm until crabs run out. Don’t be late! Bring your own sides and beverages. Set-up and clean-up volunteers are needed, link to sign up is below. Please read the following information carefully before purchasing as there are changes this year.
2019: CHANGES TO TICKETING
- You must log in to your online account to see the crab ticket ordering form. Due to rising prices, adult tickets cost $35 this year. Tickets for kids ages 7-12 remain $15 each and kids 6 and under are free.
- To avoid Park overcrowding, 160 tickets will be sold. 100 tickets will be for sale online and 60 will be available at the gatehouse beginning Sunday, June 23, so come back and log in to your account then to purchase.
- Online ticket sales close once 100 online tickets are sold. If you see a notice that online sales have ended, check at the gatehouse to see if they have any of their 60 tickets still available.
- Online ticket sales, if still available, end at midnight on Sunday, July 7, no exceptions, and at 9pm on Sunday, July 7 at the gatehouse, no exceptions. Only purchase the tickets you need because there will be no refunds or exchanges at the gatehouse or for online purchases.
- Whether you purchase tickets online or in person at the Gatehouse prior to July 7 deadline, you must pick up an actual ticket at the Gatehouse to present at the Crab Feast for everyone in your group. If you bought online, just stop by the Gatehouse on the way in that night or anytime starting July 8. They will have an RSVP list of those who purchased tickets online.
To help with set up or clean up, sign up here: SignUp.com
2019 CRAB FEAST IS SOLD OUT.