CRAB FEAST 2022 IS SOLD OUT!
Come to the annual all-you-can-eat crab feast – rain or shine! Saturday, July 16, 5pm until crabs run out. Don’t be late! Bring your own sides and beverages. Please remember that cash tips for the crab servers are welcome. We will pass the “collections hat” as always and we will also accept Venmo tips for the servers this year. Please read the following information carefully before purchasing as there are changes this year.
2022: CHANGES TO TICKETING
- You must log in to your online account to see the crab ticket ordering form. Due to rising prices, adult tickets cost $40 this year. Tickets for kids ages 7-12 remain $15 each and kids 6 and under are free. There’s a limit of 8 adult tickets per membership. Ticket pick up begins Monday, July 11.
- To avoid Park overcrowding, 160 adult tickets and 40 children’s tickets will be sold. 100 adult tickets will be for sale online and 60 adult tickets will be available at the gatehouse. There will be 20 tickets for children sold online and 20 at the gatehouse. Generally children’s tickets do not sell out as quickly. You may NOT buy 2 or more children’s tickets to use as adult tickets.
- Online ticket sales close for adults once 100 adult online tickets are sold. If you see a notice that online sales have ended, check at the gatehouse to see if they have any of their 60 adult tickets still available.
- Online ticket sales, if still available, end at midnight on Friday, July 8, no exceptions, and at 9pm on Friday, July 8, at the gatehouse, no exceptions. Only purchase the tickets you need because there will be no refunds or exchanges at the gatehouse or for online purchases.
- Whether you purchase tickets online or in person at the Gatehouse prior to Friday, July 8 deadline, you must pick up an actual ticket at the Gatehouse to present at the Crab Feast for everyone in your group. If you bought online, just stop by the Gatehouse on the way in that night or anytime starting July 11. They will have an RSVP list of those who purchased tickets online.