MVPA CAMPOUTS – 2022 – NOT PLANNED – NEED VOLUNTEER(S) TO STEP UP. Email email@example.com if you’re interested in re-starting this fun tradition at MVP.
Fall Campout is . Rain date is . No refunds.
IMPORTANT CHANGE: S’mores and a donut and coffee breakfast will be served. Please bring your own dinner to the campout.
Cost is $5 per person.
Best for the under-13 crowd and parents (only current members can register; guests only permitted with a current member family who registers them).
Registration and payment must be received by the deadline, Wed, Sept 25, midnight. The registration payment form is below. Volunteer sign up is on SignUp.com here. Sign up to volunteer and then return here to register and pay. No refunds.
The event will be limited to 65 tents so please register EARLY!
- Fees – $5.00 (adults and children), includes S’mores and donut breakfast.
- The Park is a volunteer-led nonprofit so all families are encouraged to help out to make this event a success and keep our Park looking beautiful.
- Please car pool whenever possible. Parking is seriously limited during camp outs.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring Your Own Supper – 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Marshmallow Roast – 9 PM
- Quiet Time – 11:00PM-6:30AM
- Breakfast – 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
REMEMBER, ONE ADULT FROM EACH TENT SHOULD SIGN UP HERE TO VOLUNTEER. Then return here to register and pay.
- Check-in and Set up: Tent set-up is no earlier than 5 PM when check-in starts. Please be sure and check in and confirm your
- Check-out: Your tent site should be packed and all trash picked up by 9 AM with departure no later than 10 AM. Campers must provide their own camping equipment.
- Supervision is required AT ALL TIMES by at least one parent for each family of children. We find pre-teens often need the most supervision and don’t always get enough at this event, so please make sure you are checking in regularly with each of the children you bring with you, including all guests.
- While alcoholic beverages are permitted for adults at this event, parents please be responsible. You are the role models. Act accordingly.
- Please observe “Quiet Time” from 11:00 PM to 6:30 AM. All children in tents at 11PM. Adults socializing after midnight must do so quietly at the fire area. The tent area will remain a quiet area from 11-6:30AM.
- MVPA reserves its rights to take appropriate disciplinary actions for violations of any of the above including immediate expulsion and/or expulsion from future MVPA Campouts.