2021 Daily guest passes may be purchased by active members only (not those on the wait list). PLEASE READ RULES BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING. Currently age 18+ allowed, no swimming. Announcement will be made if rules can change due to Covid. Fees are $5 per day. During normal conditions, children under 2 are free.
GUEST PASSES – 2021 Rules for Guests– Due to the rules we must follow in the Governor’s orders we will limit the number of guests and how guests can use the park to optimize maximum use for members. Here are the changes until we are no longer under capacity AND spacing regulations.
- You must be 18 or older to bring in a guest. Members under 18 must be accompanied by an adult member on the account to bring in guests.
- All guests will be given a wristband to be worn throughout their visit at the park.
- No guests will be allowed to swim. This will remain in place as long as we have capacity and spacing restrictions.
- This is not a change to our guest limit rule, but it bears reminding of the guest limit rules in our current MVPA rules. A member family is allowed 3 people per household member per month. For example, if you have 4 people in your membership (this does not include babysitters) your family can bring in 12 people in a calendar month.
- If we see people abusing the above rules, we will have to pull all guest privileges.