AT THIS TIME, NO GUESTS ALLOWED DUE TO COVID-19
Guest Fees – Please note: only checks accepted at gatehouse for all transactions including guest fees and registrations. No cash or credit cards.
- Adult/child 3+: $5.00/day
- Child under 2: free
- Adult/child 3+: $20/week
- Adult/child 3+: $60/month
At this time, no Tennis & Swim Lessons due to Covid-19
Conducted with MVP asst tennis/swim coaches or lifeguards (all fees per student)
- Private: $20.oo per ½ hour session
- Semi-Private (2-3 students max): $15.00 per student per ½ hour session
- Group (min of 4, max of 6): $30.00 per student for 5 sessions, ½ hour each
- Optional group tennis clinic upon request (age 8+): $55 per student for 5 sessions, 1 hour each. Min 4, max 6 students per clinic.
If parents want to organize a clinic with a coach, tell the Gatehouse and they will set up a signup sheet. Clinics will only be held if the signups are within the min/max range.
Note: Members must sign up and pay for all lessons and fees at time of registration at the Gatehouse. Fees are not refundable after sessions begin.
Members seeking private lessons are responsible for scheduling a mutually agreed upon time with the lifeguard, swim or tennis coaches that will not conflict with their MVP work schedule or team practices.
$2.00 each, one per membership, purchase at the Gatehouse.
Fees subject to change.
Current fees posted at the Gatehouse/Bulletin Board.