Google for Gate Keepers
Used to record when snack tickets purchased online get picked up. The online form feeds into this sheet.
Record payments made at the gatehouse for Aqua Aerobics. When you are typing an enrollment into the bolded line then the class has reached max capacity. Please inform the park manager, treasurer or admin so they can turn off the online form and take the button off of the square favorites. The online from feeds into this sheet.
Used to record any new members that are paid at the gatehouse. You must inform the park admin or treasurer so they can update the members account with the new member info.
Used to record Crab feast ticket sales. Once tickets are available for pickup the gatekeeper can record who picked them up and when. The online from feeds into this sheet.
Square.mvpa Google Drive
This is the G Drive where gatekeepers should store their daily Square report at the end of the evening.
How to run the report:
- Login to https://squareup.com/login with your email and password
- On the left menu select “reports”, then “item sales”
- At the top of the Items sales display you’ll see “display by”; in that menu select “Payment Method”.
First shift gate keepers can just view the numbers on the square screen to fill out their deposit slips.
- Scroll down and select the arrows to the left of the payment types see the items and total under each tender type. Note: you may have to scroll to the right to see the dollar amounts.
Second Shift: will save the report locally then move it to the square.mvpa G drive.
- To save the file: at the top right, Select “export”, Summary CSV. Then select the directory where you would like to store the file. Move the file to the Square.mvpa G drive. The link is above.
- You can get your deposit numbers from the saved file or view them like the first shift. See above.