GUEST PASSES – Daily guest passes may be purchased by active members only (not those on the wait list). PLEASE READ RULES BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING. Fees are $5 per day. Children under 2 are free.
Per the MVPA Rules & Regulations. A member family is allowed 3 people per household member per month. For example, if you have 4 people in your membership (this does not include babysitters) your family can bring in 12 people in a calendar month. Other rules include:
- All guests must be registered at the gate by a sponsoring member at least 14 years of age. Guests must provide identification upon request and will only be admitted upon payment of the appropriate fee. (amended 6/27/96)
- Each member of the member family is allowed three guests per calendar month. (Guest fees apply)
- Guest fees apply to all the Park’s properties and facilities.
- Senior citizens (65 or older) will not be charged a guest fee when entering the Park for viewing purposes only.
- Adult guest fees apply to any guest 18 years of age or older.
- The Park Management and Board of Directors reserve the right to exclude any guest who violates the Rules and Regulations of the Association. (approved 2/21/96)
- Sponsoring members must accompany their guests in the Park at all times. Guests must enter and leave the Park with the sponsoring member. (approved 6/27/96)
- Childcare providers such as babysitters, nannies or au pairs are not members and therefore do not have guest privileges.