MVPA CAMPOUT – 2018 Spring Campout is now Sun, May 27
Best for the under-13 crowd and parents (only current members can register; guests only permitted with a current member family who registers them).
Registration and payment must be received by the deadline, May 23. The registration and payment form is below. Volunteer sign up is on Sign Up Genius here. At least 1 adult from each registration must volunteer. Sign up to volunteer and then return here to register and pay. No refunds.
DINNER and BREAKFAST WILL BE PROVIDED. MVPA will provide dinner, soda, water and juice, paper products/silverware, fixings for S’Mores, and breakfast, including lots of coffee!
The event will be limited to 65 tents so please register EARLY! Volunteers are always given first priority in registration.
- Fees – $7.50 per person, $5 meals only (adults and children)
- The Park is a volunteer-led nonprofit so all families are encouraged to help out to make this event a success and keep our Park looking beautiful.
- Please car pool whenever possible. Parking is seriously limited during Camp-outs.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supper – 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Marshmallow Roast – 9 PM Non-campers (meals only) are welcome to stay until s’mores and should depart by 9:30 PM.
- Quiet Time – 11:00PM-6:30AM
- Breakfast – 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
REMEMBER, ONE ADULT FROM EACH TENT MUST SIGN UP HERE TO VOLUNTEER. Then return here to register and pay.