MVPA CAMPOUT – REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET.
2018 Date TBA – REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN YET. Please don’t register below until dates are shown here.
Best for the under-13 crowd and parents
Registration and payment must be received by the deadline (registration deadline: TBA). We can house up to 65 tents. Those who volunteer will be given priority in registration. Folks not volunteering in advance will have their applications considered only after the deadline, space permitting.
DINNER and BREAKFAST WILL BE PROVIDED. MVPA will provide dinner, soda, water and juice, paper products/silverware, fixings for S’Mores, and breakfast, including lots of coffee!
The event will be limited to 65 tents so please register EARLY! Volunteers will be given first priority in registration.
- Fees – $7.50 per person, $5 meals only (adults and children)
- The Park is a volunteer-led nonprofit so all families are encouraged to help out to make this event a success and keep our Park looking beautiful.
- Please car pool whenever possible. Parking is seriously limited during Camp-outs.
- Questions or want to help? Email email@example.com
- Supper – 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Marshmallow Roast – 9 PM Non-campers (meals only) are welcome to stay until s’mores and should depart by 9:30 PM.
- Quiet Time – 11:00PM-6:30AM
- Breakfast – 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM